of state Senate Majority Leader Randy Richardville and the ex-wife of
· * “How then can we as Christians stay in a party that adopts homosexuality into the fabric of the tent? I say we cannot. Homosexuals make up less than 1 percent of the total population. They must prey on our children to increase their numbers. Why then, would we, as a party, entertain this perversion? We as a party should be purging this perversion.”
· * “Our party is suffering the cancerous effects of the progressive school system. Liberals have long since taken over the once Christian halls of such schools as Yale and Harvard. Even our local universities are a breeding ground for perversions and depravities. Our children are indoctrinated by the ever-droning lies of communist professors.
· * “Satan uses homosexuality to attack the living space of the Holy Spirit, which is the body of the person.”
· * “By throwing God under the bus we become nothing more than the poor Democrats who have lost their way and, by doing so, have lost their party.”
· * “If the GOP continues down this trend and stands for perversions and the daily social fad, then I must travel a more suitable road. The GOP will be truly dead and Satan will have had his day.
Her commentary was so severe that, after some readers started raising questions, the Schoolcraft GOP felt obligated to put this awkward note atop of Sears’ column:
“Admin note: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author. While every caution has been taken to provide our readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog.”